Blauen, located in the hillside village of Marzell, is ten kilometers north of Kandern. It was built in 1800 as a one-story farm house with an attached barn. Through the years additional floors were added to the house and in 1968, it was converted into a guest house. BFA purchased the three story home in 1990 and is now a high school girls dorm of 14 girls.
Office: +49 (0) 7626-7995
Other: +49 (0) 7626-7198